They say there are three things of utmost importance to human beings: health, love and money. And that the lack of one of those things is enough to throw your life into a storm.
They also say that most marriages face only one major crisis, but if it comes early in your marriage, you may have another.
While these sayings may or may not be true, Katie Hornor has had at least one crisis in each of those three areas. And as she’s learned to praise the Lord for his goodness both in and out of the storms, she’s began to see a pattern.
Praise brought healing where there would have been anger and bitterness.
Healing allowed her to share her story with others, giving them hope for God s healing in their lives as well.
Praise, Healing and Hope. Regardless of your story, There is only One who can heal your heart, teach you to praise and transform your heart and home. You will find Him, and the power of his Truth presented in every page of this riveting 4-week Bible study.
- 4-week Bible study
- Soft cover or Kindle
- 172 pages
- Released: November 7, 2017
- Ranked on 2 different Amazon Best Seller lists for paid books in the first week
- Based on Katie’s Intentional Praise e-course with over 2,000 downloads
- Read Amazon Reviews Here
- Join the movement on social media #IChoosePraise #InSpiteOfMyselfBook
Who is this book for?
Women will benefit from this 4-week Bible study…
- If you’ve been through health, love or money crises
- If you’ve suffered at the hands or words of others
- If you’ve found following Christ to be hard and lonely at times
- If you struggle to keep home happy for your family
Do I need a special license to lead a Group Bible Study of In Spite of Myself?
No license is needed if each participant purchases their own copy of the book. Please contact us for information about bulk book order discounts.
How do I find the free Videos that go with the book?
Register for the free Bible Study here: paradisepraises.com/inspiteofmyselfbook/
How do I get the free coloring pages?
Coloring pages and printable verse cards to go along with the study can be found at ParadisePraises.com/ptl
Where is the playlist that is mentioned in the book?
Find a list of encouraging God-focused music at ParadisePraises.com/isomplaylist