Refresh your heart, renew your focus, get fed from the Word, and let God change you into a Spirit-filled mom in just 10 minutes a day with this best selling book of devotions for busy moms!
This one month study of the fruit of the Spirit will challenge you to examine yourself in light of the Scriptures and give you something to apply to your life each day. And the best part is that each day’s study can be done in just TEN MINUTES or less! But don’t just take my word for it, check out the review tab above too!
- Original Release Date: December 9, 2013, 2nd edition Nov. 2016
- English and Spanish first editions
- Foreword by Heidi St. John
- Ranked on 10 different Amazon Best Seller lists for free and paid, books and kindle books in the first week
- 2,600+ downloads in the first week
- Download your FREE BONUS Companion Workbook
Do I need a special license to lead a Group Bible Study of Putting On the Spirit?
No license is needed if each participant purchases their own copy of the book.
How do I get the free Companion Workbook?
Click the link above to download the printable companion workbook file.
How do I get the Audiobook, MP3 files?
The Audiobook mp3 files will be packaged with the downloadable version of the study and released summer 2017.
Where can I read reviews?
40+ bloggers have used and reviewed Putting On the Spirit. A few are in the Review tab above, you can see a full list of reviews here.